Thursday, October 18, 2007

White Cervical Mucus After Ovulation

I knew ...


I knew it would end like this. Could not end otherwise. It was the story that demands it. The money, incapable of directors, can not change the direction of history.
I knew it. I've always known. I know from 4 December 1994, the day of what we all now know as the "goal against Fiorentina." Beyond the technical act, the story got BEGINNING moments later. The frantic race towards what has since become your Curve. And 'all started there. Is a story that begins with a race like this can not end with a door slammed in his face and a slow walk toward the exit. No, because those races there have been many others, 10 100 1000 cities worldwide. I remember in Turin, Dortmund, Rome, Milan, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Manchester, Monaco, Glasgow, Florence, Parma. Everywhere. And I heard that it will be the last signature, and then is far from the last race. Do not think about it today. It 's over as it should end. But I ... I knew it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment