Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Second World War Flower Pin

The email I wrote to Levi


The blog of Beppe Grillo, in the post " The Levi-Prodi law and the end of the Net" reports the e-mail Ricardo Franco Levi, author of the absurd bill that would require anyone who has a website, blog, or similar network, must register with a register of the Communications Authority, resulting in forms, stamps and, most likely, various payments.
I, I did my duty. I wrote to this gentleman:

Hello Dr. Levi, are owner of a personal blog that does not read virtually anyone but my wife and 4-5 colleagues. What should I do according to his "fantastic" bill? Register with the ROC? But how do you give birth to such ridiculous things? You commit a lot or are you spontaneous? But then Levi, tell me the truth, but she knows what a blog? And Mr Prodi knows? No, I do not know. You are old. Have you been to the daily paper. A Bruno Vespa. A Mentone. To living. Teneteveli lounges. Do not want none. Let the network though. That's our stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment