Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lost Us Visa Interview Appointment Confirmation

Henhouse One aspect of life





It is this expression that I jumped to mind when for the umpteenth time in my life I found myself in a waiting room of a hospital emergency room, the reasons in almost forty years of life were many, but certainly never easy questions, Today, fortunately, is almost a trivial thing, but the phrase ASPECT OF LIFE will be the basis of this reasoning a bit Po meonico a meonista I engage in this period of enforced stasis, going a little ass in the same old story "Never An Easy and writing free-wheel.
APPEARANCE, understood as the fundamental basis of my lifestyle and my work, but also understood as phases of stalemate forced ironic that this life cycle propina me, I certainly learned to make them productive as far as I can but not always easy, but with 'is that it says "we get along."
APPEARANCE. My usual, with the mask on duty, from trendy alternative Preo and fashion, and that of others around the room, people who suffer and think that right now everything except the look.
APPEARANCE. Room, cold, dirty, uncomfortable far from pleasant, as to affect even more the already heavy sorrow of the people who attend them in spite of significant paintings that symbolize the terrible social experiment usually advertised wrong.



I think that will close here .... Step to another fun ... Clearly while we waited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment