Monday, February 4, 2008

Dog Crates Conveted To Rabbit Cage

New textbooks


Maybe it's time to change the texts to be studied in school. Maybe it's time to cut here and there, maybe Dante, Petrarch, Boccaccio, with all due respect to charity. "Trim" a little 'Manzoni, a bit' Leopardi, a little 'Montale, and perhaps gain from these cuts a few months to give a little' of modernity in the twentieth century. Montanelli, De Andrè, Gaber. Gaber here just wanted to talk. In fact, I can not even talk. That I have "known" after his death, I will not do what I followed him from a life (even when he has Started because I was not there). And since I can not talk about it, I would like to talk about him. I know, I have already made millions of blogs around the net, but I want to do it on mine. Not for fashion, but the News of the words of conviction. Words that maybe copy and paste would be boring. So I tell them to you directly from him. If you have ten minutes of your time for reflection. I assure you will be ten minutes well spent. Hello Mr G, he continues to philosophize also up there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment