Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Are Platypuses For Sale

And two ...


The shooting of the policy continues. Two shots two centers. Before the theft of investigations of "Why Not" De Magistris, now Clementina Forleo disciplinary action against you for requesting wiretaps on the Unipol case. Magistrat investigates the big powers and the powers that be broke down the judiciary. This is no longer a rule of law. I voted Prodi. Prodi and Mastella I want to know whether or not they are guilty of conspiracy, corruption, violation of the law on associations Anselmi secret, fraud, illegal financing of political parties. I want to know if D'Alema and Fassino has to do or not in the Unipol case. I want the courts investigate and tell me the truth. I ask. The priest because I voted. The claim even if there had voted. What makes me most angry is that Italians care little or nothing. They go to the gazebo for Veltroni and Berlusconi. Those interceptions I want to hear. Italians however, are concerned more conversations with Moggi Bergamo and Pairetto, because those sent Juventus to Serie B. D'Alema and Fassino buying a bank does not care about anyone. Meanwhile, Clementina Forleo
undergo disciplinary action. The Public Prosecutor of Supreme Court says, "Punish Forleo. In Italy it is punished because a judge has asked the six conversations between politicians who speak of a climb to a bank. The Forleo has called this "chronicle of an announced event." On Monday, the Superior Council of Magistrates will decide on his transfer. Hopefully not another "chronicle of an event announced." Forza Clementina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment